We love privacy. Mind you, with drones and miniature cameras
everywhere and Bond/Mission Impossible movies proving that ‘they’
are always watching, it’s a wobbly subject. But we are Americans
(Canadians too, although they are so darn nice all the time, what,
exactly are they hiding? Send in the drones!) and therefore demand
- Personally identifiable information (PII) provided by you, such as name, phone number, email address, mailing address, and credit card number.
- Information from third-party sites and services when you interact with eDeal.com using your accounts from third-party sites and services. Examples of these include Google, Amazon, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest. Information collected may include your username, email address, age, gender, location, or other demographic and geographic information.
- Log data, such as your internet service provider (ISP), internet protocol (IP) address, browser version and type, operating system, date and time stamps, references and page exits, and clickstream data.
- Aggregate information collected from pixel tags and cookies, such as pages visited, visit duration, and other data about your usage of our site.
- Mobile device information regarding device type and location is collected. This occurs if you use one of our mobile applications and enable location services in the device settings.
- Information you submit through our surveys or other methods, such as preferences, interests, and demographic information.
What we do with the information:
- Enable you to purchase items and enable us to fulfill your order.
- Respond to your customer service inquiries or other communications.
- Administer your account.
- Enable you to participate in surveys, contests, community forums, and other marvelous site features.
- Send you emails, newsletters, and similar communications about our site, offers, products, services, and content.
- Improve our sites, offers, products, services, communications, and content.
- Conduct data analysis to enable market research.
- Display content based on your personal interests.
We will not sell or share your personally identifiable information to third parties for their independent use or benefit. We may share your information with:
- Affiliated companies or sites that are part of eDeal’s corporate family.
- External service providers necessary to discharge your order, such as shipping companies and payment processors.
- Other companies providing services on our behalf, such as improving our Site’s security and performance, sending email communications, conducting data analysis, performing customer research and/or satisfaction surveys, and providing marketing support.
- Public and governmental authorities for regulation, litigation, subpoena, or other legal process, as required by law.
- If you seek to have your account deleted, or to have information collected from third-party account sign in providers deleted, you can submit a request to our Customer Support team by filling out this form: https://support.edeal.com.
eDeal sites are not intended for use by children under the age of 13, and we do not deliberately collect personal information from children under 13. If it is found that we do possess any such information, it will be deleted immediately.
We use physical, electronic, and administrative measures to protect the information we collect. It cannot be guaranteed that our measures will never be defeated or breached. Be careful with the information you share in our forums and be sure to use a sturdy password to protect your account.
In the event of an eDeal bankruptcy, sale, reorganization, acquisition, or merger of all or a portion of its assets or web properties, eDeal reserves the right to transfer or share some or all collected information to the receiving body.
Changes to this policy may be made at any time. You will be notified via email or by posting a notice of the changes to the site. Your continued use of our site after the effective date of any change represents your acknowledgment of and consent to any changes.